Sunday, September 20, 2009

When there are 3 clubs on the table assume a flush

90 player sit and go, 2000 chip buy in (playmoney) Blinds were 25/50 I was sitting one off the big blind, so I did not have great position. 


I had 8♠Q♠, I call the blinds. Flop is 6♣ Q♣, 5♠, I put out a bet of 150 to try and build the pot and drive a few people out. ( I think this was a good move) 1 Player calls the other 3 fold.
Turn is K♠ I put out a bet of 200, River is K♣. Villain checks, I bet 150, he raises to 300, I counter raise to 450 (This is probably where I should folded) he goes all in (815) I call.


Villain has 2♣ T♣ for a King high flush.

I have 2 pair to his flush. Moral of the story when the other guy is betting aggressively with 3 of one suit on the table he probably has a flush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Tilt Poker