Monday, September 21, 2009

Not sure if I played this one correctly

This was in a 2000chip play money 90 player tournament. I started the hand with 1470 chips and am in the small blind position. Blinds are 15/30

I my cards are 4c 4h, the bet is 60 when it comes around to me and I raise it to 90.

Flop is Kh 7h 8h, so now there is a flush draw on the table, and I have 4 hearts. I lead off betting with 210, all players but one fold. he calls.

Turn is 6h, I bet 300, villain raises to 600, I counter raise to 900, and he goes to 1200 all in, I call and am also all in. At this point I have a K high flush.

cards are turned over he has a flush ace high. I'm out of the tournament. I guess outside of a straight flush this was the one card that could have beet me .

So my question is did I play this right? How would people have done it differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Tilt Poker